What does an employee cost you?
- Did you know that labour hire is 100% tax deductible?
- Did you know that you get 7 days credit?
- You save time with all the mandatory returns.
- Only one bill to pay for actual hours worked.
- One person to discuss problems with.
- Problems fixed without your time wasted. No need to worry about seasonal periods, holidays, peak production times, skill shortage, increased workload or deadlines - you can use A.I.L.S. casual staff at these crucial times.
- You can eliminate:
- Advertising costs
- Reference checking / Interviewing costs
- Health / drug checks (if required by client)
- Paying wages for employee’s who are not at work
- Unfair dismissal actions
What are your real employee costs?
- Did you know an employee being paid ($16.30) per hour costs you around ($27) per hour when you consider?:
- Super @ 9%
- Long Service Leave @ 2.5%
- Payroll Tax @ 4.95%
- Workers Compensation (up to 12.5%)
- Sick Leave @ 3% (10 days per year)
- Annual Leave @ 7% (20 days per year)
- Public Holidays @ 4% (11 days per year)
- Payroll Administrative Costs ($4.50 - $21.00 per week)
THIS ALL ADDS UP,
Give yourself a break,
Save your stress levels,
No long term mistakes
SIX MONTHS ON OUR BOOKS, GIVES YOU A REAL OPPORTUNITY TO JUDGE
Last Updated on Tuesday, 08 June 2010 12:10